DMCA & Legal Guidelines
What We Won't Print:
By adding content to pictures2ts.com, you confirm that your content does not infringe any laws or third-party rights like copyright, trademark, or personality rights, and that you have reviewed pictures2ts.com DCMA Policy below. Pictures2ts will close your account according to our DMCA policy if your content receives repeated takedown notices.
Please double check the legal status of your designs. If you are unsure, try to ask for permission to use them.
- We will not print: Unofficial merchandise.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams,
colleges/universities, clubs, organizations or teams.
- We will not print: Characters, images, actors or likenesses from cartoon networks, comic books, video games, movies, and television shows.
- We will not print: Trademarks, names or logos for companies. For example you can not use the name Coca Cola, Coke “It’s the Real Thing” or the design from the cans.
- We will not print: photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity. Just because you take a picture of a celebrity, it does not give you the right to use the photo on shirts, even if you alter the photo digitally. As expressed in the first four examples below, personal rights are still owned even if the person is no longer living.
Designs and text that are suspected to violate the law, including, but not limited to, defamation or copyright violations, will be removed immediately without warning and not printed. If your design or text is removed, and you believe it has been removed in error, please send an email to email@example.com that proves ownership of the design, or other valid statement of legality.
If you suspect a design or text of being illegal, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal information will be protected according to our privacy statement. Note that the availability of similar fan art or parody designs on the platform must be evaluated on a case by case basis because some are licensed or subject to other legal exceptions, while others are removed due to legal complaints.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content available on the Pictures2ts website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Users whose accounts repeatedly receive valid takedown notices are subject to termination.